Saturday, February 11, 2017

When to use sent and send

Hi All,

How are you? Da makan ke belum? Kita saje je nak up post for petang-petang sabtu ni because da lama bersawang kita punya rumah ni kan.

Kita tengah buat something and tetiba confuse pasal words send and sent ( Kita memang lemah bab-bab ni 😂😂😂) so now kita da paham and let's share with you guys as well. Sharing is caring kan kan kan 😆😆😆😆

Use of "Sent" as a simple past tense; Example is I sent, You sent, He/She/They/We sent.
or it can use as past participate ; Example is I have sent, We have sent, He has sent.


Use of  "Send" is usually to form the future tense. Example 1 : I will send, We will send it by tomorrow.

Example 2: Please send my love and regards to your parent tomorrow (it's indicates that the action is ongoing but future, not now).

Example 3:  I am sending my old books to him .

Example 4: I will be sending my old clothed to her house.


Paham ke tak? If tak paham, google la yee and kita share sesama. Have a good weekend guys! Selamat menjamu selera 😊



Love and kiss,
Lollys





No comments:

Post a Comment